KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
The RESI Convention opens its doors to key players from the residential property sector once again this week, on Wednesday 11 September.
To help you plan your trip and make the most of your RESI Con experience, we have pulled together some top tips and quick links that will be useful to you:
WALK-UP TICKETS AVAILABLE, SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!
Accommodation no longer available
Before you go
- Find out who’s coming with our list of attending companies here >
- Join the RESI Convention 2019 LinkedIn group, exclusively for attendees only. Make new contacts, request meetings and get networking by: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8822231/
- Join us on Twitter: #RESIcon and @RESIevent to keep up to date with the latest news
- View the latest speaker list and plan what sessions you’d like to attend with the agenda.
Plan your travel to the venue and book accommodation with Crème Conferences.
Delegate registration opens: 17:00 Wednesday 11 September
The RESI Con opening session: the main stage at 18:00 Wednesday 11 September.
Don’t miss this new-format conference opener, keynote inspirational addresses and Trailblazers, followed by networking drinks and ‘street food’ to kick-start your networking.
Start your networking each day with breakfast in the Marketplace and say farewell with lunch before you depart:
- 08:00 Thursday 12 September, light continental breakfast
- 09:00 Friday 13 September, rescue breakfast of hot bacon and sausage rolls and fresh fruit
- 12:30 Friday 13 September, farewell networking lunch
Visit the Marketplace for drinks and refreshments and meet leading suppliers to the industry. Don’t forget to pop by the Yardi coffee cart for your complimentary caffeine fix.
Get involved with the RESI Hackathon taking place throughout the event.
The RESI Gala Dinner: 19:30 Thursday 12 September
Don’t miss this pinnacle networking event with dinner, live entertainment and our silent auction with proceeds going to our chosen charity partner, the Beyond Food Foundation.
RESI Fest: 22:30 Thursday 12 September
Networking, drinks and dancing into the early hours.
Any questions, please contact: email@example.com
#RESIcon Mission accomplished!
Thought provoking programme, #proptech #innovation in action for the hackathon, 37% women speakers, 750 delegates, great #networking. Fab @RESIevent #RESIcon 2018
"Favourite year, the focus on alternative, innovative markets and products is really valuable."
"I will be bringing a colleague along next time as it was invaluable getting to learn what new ideas were being produced first hand."
"Personally, it was my first time and it really was overwhelming how good of a networking opportunity it is."
"First class speakers, well managed events, great location."
"The conference has grown up now, and is a useful barometer on the UK housing situation and a useful ideas sharing platform. The networking opportunities are also first class."
"Extremely good speakers, highly relevant topics, good networking opportunities, good venue, fun."
#RESIcon @RESIevent - no question, the best #RESIcon yet!