If you hail from the residential property sector or you are looking to diversify with mixed-use schemes in the future, you can’t afford to miss the RESI Convention.
Our new cutting edge virtual environment, gives you the an immersive and interactive enviroment with unrivalled online networking.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be a part of the conversation that will shape your investment, financing and planning decisions into the future, as we debate the key strategic issues that really matter post-crisis.
- ENGAGE with the most influential figures in the UK residential market
- CONNECT with the private and public sector
- DISCOVER the acceleration of key trends, latest market intelligence and policy insights
- SHARE in the new best practice and join the post-crisis debate
- STEER THE CHANGE and be part of the conversation about the 'new normal'
- ESTABLISH your company as one of the key players in the industry
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Attend RESI 2020 and you will meet senior-level representatives from all sectors of the RESI market, including the private and public sector. Plus we'll be announcing our new RESI Trailblazers, fresh new faces & the brightest minds & talents in resi today who will be in attendance during the convention.
- Build to Rent
- Building Services
- Housing Associations
- Investment Management
- Land Owners
- Local Authorities
- Property Management
- Property Technology
There are many ways to get involved at the RESI Convention, either as a delegate, commercial partner, Marketplace exhibitor or speaker.
If you are entrepreneurial or taking the industry to new heights, apply to attend as a RESI Trailblazer. This scholarship scheme recognises the rising stars in the industry and includes an invitation to attend online to those who make the list. Nominations for our Class of 2020 Trailblazers are now closed and have been judged by the RESI Senate. Invitations will be sent out to all successful applicants. If you have not heard from us contact email@example.com